I have known George Zalucki for 9 years, he make no bones about it, he takes what he has learnt over 50 years and condenses it into information relevant to people trying to succeed in the ACN business. He is genuine and the information is thought provoking and designed to help you build you, to cope with doing something you may not have done before.
Contact me through this site or by email here.
How to go from Employee to Entrepreneur
New Bi-Monthly Free Newsletter from George Zalucki
Win or Lose? June 2012
After nearly 50 years of working in the field of motivation and achievement psychology, I can attest to the wisdom, truth and power of these insights.”The road to success is often laden with difficult obstacles. If there were none to conquer or endure, we’d all be rich and happy.”
Let me state here why people fail, you can learn what NOT to do! You can then decide to do the opposite, which over time, will guarantee your place in the winner’s circle.
Here is why people fail:
1) They lack understanding of what success demands of them.
2) They lack the motivation to learn what is required.
3) They lack the necessary self-discipline.
4) They constantly offer excuses and rationalizations to avoid the uncomfortable aspects of personal growth and change.
5) They lack integrity with self and others.
6) They seem committed to maintaining a poor self-image.
7) They are strongly inclined toward negative thinking and attitudes.
8) They lack self-responsibility.
9) They lack the will to sustain their efforts when disappointments come their way.
10) They have the habit of projecting their failures and shortcomings on others.
11) They have a low tolerance for emotional, physical or financial discomfort.
12) When exposed to the wisdom, instructions and attitudes of the winners in life, they choose instead the influences and thought patterns of the masses who are stuck in lives of quiet desperation devoid of dreams.
Author Robert Anthony in his book titled “Betting on Yourself” (Berkley Books), offers us 10 Positive Assumptions. If you combine his 10 instructions with “act as though it were impossible to fail” as Dorothea Brande instructs us, you can start your journey today toward the winner’s circle knowing you will get there.
1) I will make and keep my commitments.
2) I will find the right people who can help me.
3) I will look for an answer in every problem.
4) I will give up “trying” and simply do.
5) I will make it okay to be wrong and make mistakes.
6) I will create my own “good luck”.
7) I will not be afraid to lose before I win.
8) I will do it now!
9) I will be who I am and become what I was meant to be.
10) I will accept that all things are possible.
Now you have it. The rest is up to you.
“Each one of us chooses the road we will travel, the people we associate with and the thoughts, attitudes and actions we engage in. Winners simply make different choices than losers. They think different thoughts, believe different things, adopt different attitudes and therefore produce different results in their lives. And that’s the truth about winning and losing.
And, as always, the choice is uniquely yours…”